About Alberta Construction Magazine
Published four times per year, Alberta Construction Magazine is Alberta’s only business magazine exclusively devoted to covering the construction industry. This glossy, full-colour magazine delivers balanced and relevant reporting that showcases the Alberta construction industry’s projects and people.
Coupled with compelling photojournalism and vibrant design, Alberta Construction Magazine is an invaluable resource to those with a keen interest in the construction industry. Reporting on the latest commercial, industrial and institutional projects, association news, environmental design, and project management strategies for over 30 years, Alberta Construction Magazine reflects the depth and breadth of the ever-evolving industry.
Alberta Construction Magazine is your construction connection. It takes the pulse of the market, monitors the trends and celebrates the industry’s movers and shakers. Alberta Construction Magazine is committed to delivering high-quality, timely information that reflects the diversity of interests of construction industry professionals.
ACM regularly showcases exciting projects from each major construction sector, including:
- Commercial—shopping centres, office buildings, warehouses
- Institutional—hospitals, schools, universities, civic buildings, correctional facilities
- Infrastructure—roads, bridges, utilities
- Industrial—oilsands, petrochemical, forestry, power
In addition to feature stories on topical and timely issues affecting the construction industry, ACM also offers regularly featured departments, including:
- Around Canada: Key developments and projects from Canada’s construction industry
- Business of Building: Business ideas and practices to keep you competitive
- Legal Edge: Advice from the legal community to help you navigate the legalities of the construction industry
- Trade Talk: A discussion of the pressing issues encountered in the boardroom or out in the field
- Finishing Touches: The added tweaks that make your construction project stand out
- People, Products & Projects: A showcase for employees on the move, new products, and projects won by construction firms
- Restore, Reuse, Rejuvenate: Our spotlight on noteworthy projects around Alberta that are not only environmentally friendly, but also seek to preserve the past (NEW!)